Open Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
and Saturdays 9am - 4pm

Protect Your Home with House, Tenant, Condo or Rental Insurance

No matter what kind of home you have or the possessions inside it, Okanagan Valley Insurance Service Ltd can provide a policy tailored to your specific needs.

House Insurance, Tenant Insurance

Homeowners’ insurance ensures that your personal belongings will be replaced in the event of a loss, along with living expenses, should construction be necessary. Tenant insurance covers personal possessions and the cost of living elsewhere, if need be.

Rental Insurance

Rental insurance is for those who own rental properties. It covers the dwelling, any outbuildings and your liability in the case of injury to tenants or their guests. Rental insurance also replaces any rental monies you may have lost during repairs, and it covers any contents you may own inside the dwelling.

Condo Insurance

The owner of a condominium unit will want insurance coverage to protect their personal belongings, of course. But condominium insurance also covers the expenses of living elsewhere, if necessary, and provides liability protection, as well as upgrades to the condo.

Manufactured Home Insurance

If you own a manufactured home, you’ll want to protect your investment with manufactured home insurance, which can be very affordable. You can choose comprehensive coverage, which covers losses due to fire, weather, falling objects or vandalism/theft, or you can pick and choose so that your policy covers particular types of losses.

Call Okanagan Valley Insurance today and let us craft a perfect plan for you.

Need Insurance?

Talk to us about home, business, auto or other types.

Call Now
Created by

Legal notice